[Biojava-l] Multiple sequence alignment

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 11:13:20 EDT 2003

So you want to be able to take 5 alignments to a
single profile HMM and produce a full alignment? I
would use GappedSymbolList or GappedSequence to manage
inserting gaps. Then, start with one of the
alignments, take another, insert gaps so that their
state-paths match up, then take the next, and so on.
These profiles don't have loops, right?

Matthew