[Biojava-l] Help

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Sun Jul 27 21:33:48 EDT 2003

Hi -

Take a look at BioJava in Anger (http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/) hopefully that will help you learn some of the biojava basics (if not let me know which areas are not well covered and we can update them).

Specifically I think you want to use the WeightMatrix classes (from the org.biojava.bio.dp) package. Take a look at http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/weightMatrix.htm for a simple example of how they are used.

Hope this helps,

Mark