[Biojava-l] Modelling sequence variants

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 18:00:12 EDT 2003

Hi Andrew,

Sequence variations would be a good thing to add.
Could you post us the data that you think should be
associated with a variation? That way we can work out
if we need a new Feature interface and if the data
should go into the Annotation bundle or should go into
get/set methods.

Best,

Matthew

 --- "Devereau Andrew (RW3) CM&MC Manchester"