[Biojava-l] Where can I find the PDB2XML parser demo program?

Ng Peck Leng ngpl at post1.com
Mon Aug 18 21:50:18 EDT 2003

Thanks! But it seems  that the program just prints out the whole PDB file as
it is. Is it because www.xml.org is down and the PDBToXMLConverter can't
locate the DTD and schemas? Also the PDBToXMLConvert doesn't have any method
to specify the XML filename, so how do we redirect the output to a file?
Thanks!

best regards,
Peck Leng