[Biojava-l] Nightly checkin reports

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Sun Aug 17 20:21:14 EDT 2003

I'd be partial on sending it to the -dev list. I'd like to receive that
information and the traffic is high enough that once per day shouldn't
to get anyone screaming.

Of course, if there are people who are screaming about it, it's not a
big deal to go and ask people to subscribe to yet another mailing list.

François