[Biojava-l] BioJava and visualization?

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:56:53 -0600

Hi Mark,

I am not going to answer this well, but the tutorial at
http://www.biojava.org/tutorials/index.html doesn't seem to have much on it
at first glance.  I know that some of this was covered at the biojava
bootcamp last year, I presume it will be again this year.  Matthew, Thomas
or Ketih might have made some the bootcamp materials available to demo
sequencerendering?

-Mat

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Woon [mailto:morpheus@smi.stanford.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 6:48 PM
To: biojava-l@biojava.org
Subject: [Biojava-l] BioJava and visualization?

Hello...

The BioJava overview mentions visualization as one of the capabilities
of BioJava.  Are there any examples of this?  I've taken a look at the
javadocs, but the gui package was marked as highly experimental.  Can
anyone point me to where I can see what kind of output I can expect?

Thanks,
-Mark

P/S - please respond by e-mail as I'm not subscribed to the list.