[Biojava-l] Increase Business !

go2002@msn.com go2002@msn.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:18:02

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

  development. Our company has developed a simple, risk-free and cost effective
  method of generating leads and creating awareness for your Company through targeted
  email marketing. Please read on to find out more about this awesome service.<br>
<ul>
  <li>You provide us with keywords pertaining to your company's target market.
  </li>
  <li>Using our proprietary spider software, we spider the Internet searching
    for email addresses that are on pages that match those keywords.</li>
  <li>We setup a database driven form, which allows the prospect to input their
    contact, company, and any other relative information that you may require.
  </li>
  <li>We send emails to the addresses collected. These emails do not contain your
    company&#146;s name, so that your company is protected. </li>
  <li>Once the prospect has filled out and submitted their information, the data
    is automatically written to a database. </li>
  <li>You may then login to our web driven application and view the current leads
    that have been submitted. <br>
  </li>
</ul>
  week with our standard package depending on: </p>
<ul>
  <li>Target market</li>
  <li>Keywords used </li>
  <li>Product pricing <br>
  </li>
</ul>
<ul>
  <li>HTML email design and implementation </li>
  <li>Form and database setup </li>
  <li>Over 100,000 emails distributed per month (done on a weekly basis)</li>
  <li>Email address collection and filtering <br>
  </li>
</ul>
  can also provide higher quantities of distribution if required. Please contact
  us for details.</p>