[Biojava-l] Trouble with parsing big Blast result raport

Petri Pehkonen pehkonen@hytti.uku.fi
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:44:19 +0200 (WET)

Hi,

It works now! I set the stack size value on hotspot-virtual machine
greater, and it goes through. I noticed that the stack of the parser
goes very big when parsing. I don't know if it's true but I suspect that
the endElement-method of my contenthandler is not executed every time it
should. So I have to check out if I have the newest versions of
biojava-components and the right version of Blast that suits with
BlastLikeSAXParser. Thanks for the help.

-Pete-