[Biojava-l] Trouble with parsing big Blast result raport

Petri Pehkonen pehkonen@hytti.uku.fi
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:38:18 +0200 (WET)

Hi,

I'm using Java SDK Standard Edition 1.3.1 under Windows 2000. I tried to
change the virtual machine to "classic" but it didn't help and I got the
same error message. I wonder if anyone has made parsing with result files
as big as ours?

-Petri Pehkonen-