[Biojava-l] BioJava discussion board

Patrick McConnell MCCon012@mc.duke.edu
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:17:57 -0400

I am quite happy to see web services being applied.

Do you plan to expand your services to return structured data instead of
simple strings?  That is were some of the real power of WSDL and web
services comes in.

-Patrick

Yasumasa Shigemoto <yshigemo@genes.nig.ac.jp>@biojava.org on 08/28/2002
01:47:53 AM