[Biojava-l] small change to changeable, big change to lots of files

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:53:11 +0100

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:57:15PM +0100, Keith James wrote:

> Most of the problem seems to be the ChangeSupport constructors
> chaining through with a hard-coded null value for a Set which gets
> passed to the HashSet constructor. I've replaced this with
> Collections.EMPTY_SET for now and there are 7 tests still failing,
> mostly in feature projection.

I've fixed the projection-related test failures (although not
yet done a great deal of `real world' testing).  The only remaining
test failure is in distribution serialization.  I think this is
unrelated to Matt's changes.

> Beer owed! ;)

Hear hear!

   Thomas.