[Biojava-l] small change to changeable, big change to lots of files

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:57:11 +0100

Beer definitely owed - on 2 counts. 1stly, I flagged this null set up as
a thing to do before I checked in, and then didn't do it. 2ndly, I still
haven't got the test harness to work on my development machine (how bad
is that).

Thanks for finding this. Isn't it great to have other people find/fix
bugs rather than having to do it all yourself.

;-)

-M