[Biojava-l] biojava-corba build failing

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:50:16 +0000

Hi Jason,

The biojava-biocorba package should be tagged with a 0.1 tag. After
that, we can make it work with the current code-base and IDL. I take it
from your message that you are keen to do *some* of the coding for this.
I can help out a bit, but I am realy doing DAS related stuff at the
moment. Anybody else interested? I realy like the idea of
ensembl->bioperl->biocorba->biojava. Equaly, we can go
ensembl->biojava->biocorba->bioperl (take a look at the two ensembl
packages).

Matthew