[Biojava-l] biocorba 0.1 + biojava 1.1

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:19:26 -0500 (EST)

Okay for completeness I have fixed biojava-corba to work with biojava 1.1
and I am tagging the code as biojava-corba-0-01-1.  (the tag
biojava-corba-0-01-0 is non-compiling code).

Next up is to update the IDL to biocorba 0.2 IDL version and change the
biojava-corba code to handle the new IDL.  Harold Solbrig has volunteered
to get involved, others are welcome too!

Once we get the biocorba 0.2 working we'll try and write some ensembl IDL
adaptor code and prove we can complete a loop of
ensembl->perl->bioperl-corba->biojava-corba->biojava.

-jason

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Center for Human Genetics