[Biojava-l] biojava-live no longer builds (?)

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
21 Jan 2001 11:26:04 +0000

Hi folks,

There seems to be a bit of a problem with classes using
xml.jar. Despite having it in my classpath, anything requiring classes
within it can't find them e.g.

/home/keith/devel/external/biojava-live/src/org/biojava/bio/proteomics/
Protease.java:25: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Resolver
location: package parser
import com.sun.xml.parser.Resolver;
                          ^
/home/keith/devel/external/biojava-live/src/org/biojava/bio/proteomics/
Protease.java:26: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class XmlDocument
location: package tree
import com.sun.xml.tree.XmlDocument;

etc.

To check that this wasn't just because I had broken something in my
checkout, I downloaded a new anon CVS copy, which won't build either.

Is anyone else having this problem?

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA