[Biojava-l] fresh checkout doesn't build

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:01:42 +0000

Sounds like a CVS gremlin. Is it possible that you had touched these
files yourself? Anyway, it works now. Cool. I tend to get arround this
by just deleating the files (if I am sure that I didn't touch them), and
cvs updating.

Matthew