[Biojava-l] fresh checkout doesn't build

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:46:15 -0600

I just yesterday did a fresh checkout (actually deleted any and all code I
had since it had been quite some time since I had a checkout).

The build failed at first.  I tracked it to a problem in 4 modules,
org.biojava.bio.proteomics.Digest, MassCalc, Protease,
and org.biojava.bio.seq.io.MSFAlignmentFormat.

For some reason, the code had the code duplicated (as if the module were cut
and pasted twice), and the first line of code was
<<<<<<< MSFAlignmentFormat.java
the last was
and separating the two copies was a line
=======

I edited the four files, and then ant worked.

So, did I check something out wrong, do something else wrong?  It looks
correct on the CVS tree (Webcvs), so maybe somehow I have the wrong
checkout?

Thanks