[Biojava-l] Java implementation of Net-BLAST

Juha Muilu muilu@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:33:29 +0100

Hi Jean-Marie,

You may be interested in having a look AppLab analysis server stuff. It
provides OMG standard API for accessing applications, not just BLAST and
not only from Java.

The pkg contains also ready made java clients you can use or you can
write easily your own.

The page is http://corba.ebi.ac.uk/openBSA

Regards, Juha