[Biojava-l] Remote location exception

Cox, Greg gcox@netgenics.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:08:09 -0400

I'm working on parsing these locations too.  The place to look is
EmblLikeLocationParser, and the sticking point is that this returns a
StrandedLocation, which just has the location and strand information.

If all you want to do is skip the feature and and move on with your life,
EmblLikeLocationParser line 392 is where the exception gets thrown.  It can
be caught and skipped in FeatureTableParser.

Greg