[Biojava-l] Re: New snapshot

Gerald Loeffler Gerald.Loeffler@vienna.at
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:37:27 +0200

hi!

Excellent contribution - and a lot of volunteering (-:

Why not skip the branching-off of the release candidate branch (steps 1
to 4 below)? I've never actually seen anyone doing that. Why not  simply
fork the release branch off the main branch when everyone is happy
calling it 1.0?

	just curious,
	gerald