[Biojava-l] trouble building

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:39:37 +0000

Dear Ann,

Very sorry for this - my fault. For now, knobble the src/GNOME and src/Bio
directories - they were my mistake. Also, blow away the .java files under
src/org/biojava/bridges.

I hope to have all the corba stuff for serving biojava in the repository in
time for tomorrow. It currently requires java1.2 or higher as I happen to have
that version on my PC and the alphas here. Once the corba bindings are stable,
we should move to a more generaly available orb, or even java code that runs
on multiple orbs!.

I realy need to get into modules so that devel stuff like this can be kept
back untill it works.

Apologeticaly

Matthew