[Biojava-l] Biojava web site

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:48:44 +0000

Dear all,

Are any of you interested in maintaining the biojava web site?

You would be responsible for the content, and for making sure that
biojava.*.jar files are downloadable, and that the javadoc can be
browsed from the site (all this should be prety much just a matter of
maintaining a cron job). As far as possible, we should resemble the
other bio* sites visualy, but I don't want to squash anybodies creative
streak :->. This would in no way prevent anybody else from adding to or
editing the site, but at least we would have one port-of-call for
questions re the site.

Yours expectantly,

Matthew