[Biojava-l] Problems (slight) with the Biojava code in CVS

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 16:59:05 +0000

HI.

Thanks for looking at the biojava source.

You noticed :-)

For now delete all the coppies except biojava-live/src/org/acedb, which is the
correct one. Sorry - it got duplicated when I was moving the acedb code from
org.biojava.acedb to org.acedb - embarased.

We are trying to fix this as you speak - CVS is playing silly buggers. Anybody
got any ideas?

Matthew

ps all feedback, positive or negative is apreciated