[Biojava-l] Problems (slight) with the Biojava code in CVS

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:15:28 +0000

Hi...

Sorry, I've just gone and demonstrated how awkward moving
directories in CVS can be.  The correct version of the acedb
packages is in src/org/acedb.  All the rest are mistakes,
and you can safely delete them.

For anyone else, don't worry -- I've now removed the offending
directories from CVS.  New copies you check out should follow
the new directory layout, and ought to build fine.

Happy hacking,

   Thomas.

--
``He returned with milk, flour, sugar... and incidentally,
a new body.''   -- Octavia Butler