[Biojava-l] Preparation for a 1.1 release?

Mark Schreiber mark_s@sanger.otago.ac.nz
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:53:39 +1300 (NZDT)

The 'bootcamp' sounds like an excellent idea, count me in!

As to the 'sexy' projects maybe some contributers would like to acheive
instant fame and recognition by submitting some of their sexier biojava
applications so that mere mortals such as myself might learn from the
masters. If each contribution could be accompanied by a design rationale
(even if the design wasn't rational ;-) ) that would be even better.

Mark