[Biojava-l] Re: Preparation for a 1.1 release?

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:01:34 -0500 (EST)

Thomas - I'd like to see a move to ant, I think it will be easier in the
long run, I've had trouble with the build.Builder running out of memory on
solaris - yet no problem on an NT box using various versions of sun's jdk
and now j2se.