[Biojava-l] Re: Preparation for a 1.1 release?

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:40:51 +0000

Hi Michael,

I have no experience with ant. If you want to, feel free to modify the ant
build script to do more sensible things. Back in the dark ages, I was
invisiging most people working from CVS, so didn't want to burden them with
getting ant as well. I don't realy have a feel for how many people work from
CVS and how many grab the .jar files from the web site. Open to perswasioin.

The other isue is that there is no VM for the alpha-unix platform that hosts
biojava.org (unless you know of one), so we would have to run jobs on the
anonymous cvs machine - a bit more work to set up.

Matthew