[Biojava-l] build error w/ JBuilder

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:40:38 +0100

On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 10:47:49AM -0700, Ann Loraine wrote:

> I'm having a bit of trouble building biojava w/ JBuilder,
> my favorite Windows IDE.

Hi...

I've done a bit of poking, and the code in EmblFormat
and GenbankFormat is indeed illegal, at least given a strict
reading of the inner classes spec.  I've shuffled things
round in CVS (both on HEAD and release-1_0-branch).  This
should solve the problem now...

If you can confirm that the latest CVS version is working,
I'll put up a 1.01 release in a few days which includes
this, and also the JDK1.3 compiler errors that were reported
a week or two back.

Thanks,
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is
constantly making exciting discoveries.
                                       -- A. A. Milne