[Biojava-dev] GSoC

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Sat Jan 24 18:36:23 UTC 2015

Hi Serdar,

Thanks for your message. It comes a bit early since we did not even discuss
yet if we want to apply again this year as an organization (or together
with other organizations under an umbrella).

Is anybody interested to be a potential Mentor this year? (for this or
other projects). If yes, we should start putting an application together
and we should discuss how to make a successful application.

According to the Google summer of code homepage at
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015 the deadline for
organizations to apply is February 20th.

Thanks,

Andreas