[Biojava-dev] Scop page seems to be gone, build is broken.

Steve Darnell darnells at dnastar.com
Mon Oct 14 22:21:13 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

I'm sorry, but I didn't read John's email carefully. He was referring to a file for SCOP at Cambridge (BTW, the link is functional again). The update that I referred to was for SCOP at Berkeley. I don't use the SCOP functionality in BioJava, so I can't comment on whether the updated changed anything. The SCOP version number (e.g. 1.75C) is in the Berkeley filename. I imagine BioJava is referring directly to 1.75B, so I wouldn't expect any problems since the old versions are still hosted.

~Steve