[Biojava-dev] Scop page seems to be gone, build is broken.

Spencer Bliven sbliven at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 14 22:26:29 UTC 2013

It looks like MRC SCOP is back up, so the tests should pass again.

1.75C should be accessible by passing a custom version to the
BerkeleyScopInstallation class, but I haven't done any tests on it.

BTW, I've been slowly working on a more complete set of tests for the scop
package. There's still a bit of stubbed out functionality in
RemoteScopInstallation that needs to get finished before they all pass and
I can check them in.

-Spencer