[Biojava-dev] Biojava3 and BioSQL

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Thu May 31 02:43:08 UTC 2012

Thiago

The Biojava3-BioSQL module will be standalone so you should pick database tools like hibernate or others that make your implementation easy to support/robust. Did you check how other Bio languages support BioSQL? I would follow their API to allow for familiarity with already established packages.

Do you have a specific requirement for BioSQL support for code you are working on?

Scooter