[Biojava-dev] code contribution

Konrad Büssow buessow at molgen.mpg.de
Mon Apr 14 20:34:14 EDT 2003

Hello Mark,

The ORFer software is already up and running. Take a look at

http://www.proteinstrukturfabrik.de/orfer
We have used some bioJava software to make it. However the new routines in the program have not been written with the BioJava structure in mind, e.g. the SeqIO model you mentioned.
I will take up this hint and look at the SeqIO model and events, to see if there is a way to incorporate our code into this model.

Regards, Konrad