[Biojava-dev] (no subject)

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:49:44 +0100

Actually, there are some suitable pre-written classes already.
If you look in the `tests' tree of the source distribution, you'll
find DummySequenceDB and DummySequenceDBInstallation, which do
the job okay.

I was actually using these on Friday, and thought at the time
that they probably ought to be moved into the main tree, in the
absense of any easier way to get the blast/ssbind stuff up and
running.  Would anyone have any objections to moving them across?

     Thomas.