[Biojava-dev] (no subject)

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:51:13 +0100

Everyone: OOps - I think we mucked up here. I guess we should have used
database IDs, not SequenceDB objects.

Lena: Try writing an inner class impl of SequenceDBInstallation and
SequenceDB with each method throwing an UnsupportedOperationException
and then adding in methods as/when your app crashes due to one being
thrown. Please do send us any code snippets you have allong with any
error messages and stack traces. This may be time to do better with the
API. Sory for the trouble you've had.

Matthew

elena_taycher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use biojava to parse the
> output of bl2seq (blastn and blastp).
> Since I can not supply appropriate sequenceDB and
> SequenceDBInstallation documentation advises to use anonymous
> inner classes. I was not successuful in that.
> Can anyone send to me code snippets that I can use.
>
> Thank you.
> Lena

BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk