[Open-bio-l] Codefest 2010: Final details

Christopher Bottoms maizemu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 05:36:48 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was originally planning on working on cloud computing at the Codefest.
However, the 2-day cloud computing tutorial that I was going to attend in
mid June was canceled. Does anyone have any programming that they would like
help with? I have experience with Perl 5, including Moose, and I am starting
to dabble in Perl 6. I have also programmed in Java in the past. I hear
Python is easy to learn, so I'd be open to working on a Python project as
well.

Thanks,
Christopher Bottoms