[Open-bio-l] Codefest 2010: Final details

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki.lehvaslaiho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 05:44:23 UTC 2010

Chris,

I do not have too much experience on cloud computing, either. There
will be quite a few people from BioPerl . We'll meet and  come up with
a plan first thing in the morning. Unless someone has a very good one
ready for sharing...

     -Heikki

Heikki Lehvaslaiho - skype:heikki_lehvaslaiho
cell: +966 545 595 849  office: +966 2 808 2429

Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC), Building #2, Office #4216
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia