[Open-bio-l] volunteering for openbio

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:58:57 -0400 (EDT)

Before we go gung-ho on suggesting content management systems - chris d
has put some work into making this easier with a new system that is
already up and running but won't get rolled out until he gets back from
buisiness trips at the end of the month - the key point is that someone
has to write content and keep it up to date.  Part of that means following
the project and writing

We are looking to have a shared news feature that is reflected in all the
project websites along with a project specific news and static pages.  The
goal is making much easier to insure that the news is up-to-date and that
we don't have multiple old versions lying around.
-jason