[MOBY-l] Tags for secondary articles

Rouard, Mathieu (INIBAP - Montpellier) m.rouard at cgiar.org
Fri Oct 21 18:09:22 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am looking for some guidelines about the xml tags allowed in secondary
articles.
Until now, I have found those tags in the documentation

datatype
default
max
min
enum

Is there a tag allowing to describe the paramater?
I think it would be helpful when the parameter name (or the value expected)
is unclear for the end user of the service.

I have another concern about the service deregistration. I would like to
update some information about some of my services.
Since the deregistration method is deprecated, I believe that the only
solution is to remove the RDF file and wait for the agent, right?
If so, how long does it take? Is there a way to call it in order to speed up
the process?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Mathieu