[MOBY-l] RE: problems with moby services

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:41:58 UTC 2005

Hi Morgan,

Those errors are due to the service provider. It may be that
the service is no longer running or that the server that
houses the service is temporarily offline.

Also, there is no problem in running a service that takes a
GenericSequence with a DNASequence due to the object
hierarchy in Moby. A DNASequence is just a more specialized
form of GenericSequence (probably not the best way to put
it) and everything that GenericSequence is, DNASequence is
also.

Eddie