[MOBY-l] Re: Where does articleName belong? How can I set it in a Simple, using jMoby?

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Fri Aug 19 23:13:47 UTC 2005

The way I dealt with this was to allow a zero-length string as a name.
There's nothing in the API that forbids this.  Anything without an
articleName gets a zero-length name, and if there is more than one, I
raise an exception.  This handles currently registered one-parameters
jobs fine without resorting to random names, and enforces uniqueness of
the articleName going forward.  Actually, the API doesn't say they need
to be unique, just that they need to be there.