[MOBY-l] Re: Where does articleName belong? How can I set it in a Simple, using jMoby?

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Aug 20 00:11:13 UTC 2005

> It was confirmed a while ago - see below...

   Thank for confirmation. It is a good news. (I knew about the email you
quoted - but I was not sure if it was a definitive announcement or just
your contribution to the discussion of the API changes. Now it's clear. My
confusion just confirms that Biomoby still does not have in place a
formal procedure how and when to do API changes.)

   Cheers,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger
   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
International Rice Research Institute
Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)