[MOBY-l] deregistration by removal of RDF

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Sep 22 23:40:06 UTC 2004

You can immediately de-register a service that has no registered
SignatureURI - this was to allow people to easily set up test services
that would be deregistered rapidly if they forgot to do so manually.  I
guess if there is a need for a more immediate deregistration process for
"real" services (i.e. those that had an RDF file sitting somewhere)
then we could think about that.

is it possible to remove your site from Google??