[MOBY-l] deregistration by removal of RDF

Frank Gibbons fgibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 22 19:11:58 UTC 2004

At 01:16 PM 9/22/2004, you wrote:
> > 1. does MOBY Central's web agent READ what's in the file.
> >
>    Yes, I would guess so. Mark wrote:
>
> > 4)  If it finds an RDF, it compares the signatures of each service
> > described in that RDF with the database, and updates or adds these
> > service descriptions as necessary.
>
> > 2. And, since I'm no longer allowed to de-register by making a function
> > call, how can I make MOBY Central aware of the deregistration in a prompt
> > manner?
> >
>    I hope, strongly hope that this will not be true. See my previous, and
>Rebecca's, message.

Martin, thanks for the pointers - on reading Rebecca's earlier message, I
realise that she asked the same question I did.

-F

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons