[MISC] [MOBY-l] Processing MOBY responses:MOBYSHoundGetGenBankff as an example

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Fri Apr 9 13:29:13 UTC 2004

Hi Gabriel

I decided to take advantage of the easter weekend to upgrade my Linux kernel... It didn't go as well as I had hoped!  I don't have a network at the moment so I can't point you to Ken's library (I'm responding from my blackberry)

If you don't get a response from someone else first, I'll reply as soon as I get my net back up.

Thanks for the offer!