[MOBY-l] moby questions

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Jun 21 19:26:50 UTC 2003

> It would be nice however, if there were a way to create HAS
> relationships in addtion to HAS-A.  If there already is such
> functionality, please advise.

   This functionality will be there as soon as I get an update from Mark.
(Plus a month because I am leaving for that time on Monday :-) and I
still do not have Mark's answers.)

   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger