[MOBY-l] moby questions

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 09:18:03 UTC 2003

I have sent the following mail during thre weekend:

>    This functionality will be there as soon as I get an update from Mark.
> (Plus a month because I am leaving for that time on Monday :-) and I
> still do not have Mark's answers.)

   I confirm that I have now Mark's answer (actually it seems that he sent
it already some days ago but I obviously missed it - I apologize for the
confusion). The current jMoby works now fine even it uses slighly
out-dated API. I will fix it properly when I am back from BOSC and
holidays - to be compliant with the official API.

   Regards,
   Martin

PS. If you find any problems and bugs in jMoby during the next month
please feel free to fix it. I will be able to do it only after 27th July.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

M.

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger