[MOBY-l] moby questions

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 17:54:50 UTC 2003

> out the Central Perl modules and running the server myself.  I also found
> a small bugg in the Java code and fixed it.  When a service was retrieved,
> the URL was not being set.  Would you like me to contribute any fixes ?

   Yes, please, do so.

> It would be nice however, if there were a way to create HAS
> relationships in addtion to HAS-A.  If there already is such
> functionality, please advise.

   I will look at it. I know that the relationaships were extended just at
the end of the hackathon - and I am not sure now, what is the current
status. Mark, are there the planned chnages in relationship already in
place? Could you somehow say what you have changed recently in the API
regading the new forms of relationship please?

   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger