[MOBY-l] MOBY Central database schema

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue May 14 19:35:17 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Just got power back to my office - we're undergoing major construction here
at the moment.  In any case, that has put me a couple of days behind...

Jas - do I understand from your sql that you want to put the Service ontology
and the Object ontology into a single table?

I'm building a MOBY_Central database right now which should have a public
login soon.  I'll have to give special permissions to those who want to go in
and modify it - let me know if this is you :-)

Sorry for the delays - the construction is getting on my nerves!

--
"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson
Bioinformatics Group