[MOBY-l] The Missionary

mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu Jun 13 17:53:55 UTC 2002

I'm off to spread the gospel of MOBY to the good citizens of Deutschland!
Hopefully we'll get a bunch of converts to the "faith"...  I'll be back on
the 26th.

In the meantime, Jason is finishing up the MOBY Client CGI that I started
this week, and will be publishing it one of his servers when it is
finished.  Once that is up, we will have a publicly accessible client that
can execute services on objects through a "click", retrieve the response
objects, and set them up to be "clicked" into the next selected service....
Wow!!... now if we only had some services...   ;-)

best wishes, everyone, and MOBY-on!

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson, RA Bioinformatics
National Research Council, Plant Biotechnology Institute
110 Gymnasium Place, Saskatoon, SK, Canada

phone : (306) 975 5279
pager : (306) 934 2322
mobile: markw_mobile at illuminae.com